Social Media Giveaway Terms and Conditions
Convivia’s QPR tickets, via Convivia Instagram
We’re giving away tickets to the QPR v Stoke home game.
Saturday 17th September at 15:00pm
The event will be at Loftus Road Stadium, S Africa Rd, London W12 7PJ.
We will have four winners, who can bring three guests each.
· For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “The Promoter” refers to Convivia Group Limited whose Instagram handle is @werconvivia. The “Prize” refers to QPR v Stoke.
· By entering the giveaway competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by Friday 16th at 14:00PM. Three winners in Great Britain (excluding Northern Ireland) will be selected at random by The Promoter by Friday 16th at 16:00PM. and the winner will be notified on or after this date.
· The Promotors competitions with entry via Instagram are open only to residents of Great Britain (excluding Northern Ireland). Four winners will be chosen from all entrants.
· No purchase necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
· Entrants must be over 18 on the date of entry or be entering with the express consent and permission of a responsible adult who will accompany them at all times should they win.
· Employees of the Promoter are not eligible to enter.
· Instagram are not in any way affiliated or involved in the competition.
· Only one entry per person per competition will be accepted.
· Each entrant shall enter the competition via Instagram by tagging the nominated Instagram user in the comments of the specified post by @YourInstagramHandle and following the Convivia Instagram profile.
· The Prize will be awarded to a randomly selected winner who has entered on Instagram. The Promoter will not be held liable if the named prize becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled.
· The Promoter will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete, or otherwise invalid.
· To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
· To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
· Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable, and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
· The name, address, email address and phone number of the winner must be provided to the Promoter if requested and will be shared to enable fulfilment of the Prize.
· In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
· The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
· The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of the Promotor after the winner has been selected.
· These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and the Courts of England and Wales shall have jurisdiction.